Jenna Rose Robbins is a Los Angeles-based writer, editor, and web consultant with extensive online and publishing experience. While the majority of her work has fallen in the entertainment and travel realms, the scope of her projects has ranged from politics and finance to sports and recreation.
After graduating from the University of Michigan, Jenna went on to receive her Master’s of Professional Writing (a specialized M.F.A.) from the University of Southern California. Jenna is available as a freelance writer, editor, and consultant and is a member of the Los Angeles Editors and Writers Group (LAEWG).
In the News:
- Ghostwriting (Carnival Personnel podcast)
- “People Are Spending Hundreds to Find Out How to Be a Five-Start Airbnb Host” (Moneyish)
- Financial Case Study: Jenna Rose Robbins, Ghostwriting (The Professional Hobo)
- “What Does a Copy Editor Do?” (Mediabistro)
- “More People Seeing Benefits of Working (Very) Remotely” (The New York Post)
- “How FIJI Water Brand Stays Accessible on Facebook” — interview (AdWeek)
- “24 Brilliant Bloggers Talk About Email Newsletters” (Blogworld)
- “Why High-Demand Freelancers Need Personal Blogs” (Contently)
- CBS Social: The New Media (Panel member)
- “Owning It: 5 Tips From Women Landlords” (Women & Co., Citi.com)
- “A Great Web Headline is SEF” (Mediabistro)
- “How to Build Your Online Portfolio” (American Library Association)